Online Auction System: Enterprise Edition
This product is aimed at companies seeking to base their auction presence online. The system is placed on a highly optimised server capable of handling many thousands of bids over short periods of time. You will be able to add lots, look after and track users, and manage all aspects of your auction.
Our branding options for this package include a standard out of the box option as well as a service to either integrate your existing branding, or create a brand and matching design for you. With the latter option, the auction website will be fully integrated and carefully customised to be a part of your own website.
Your users will be unaware they have left your website as it will have exactly the same appearance and feel. We can also alter the bidding areas to whatever you require.
The Enterprise Edition auction system includes the following notable features:
- Full integration and a customisable interface (the web page the user bids on)
- API – our auction system allows you to let other software components to communicate with your site via our application programming interface
- XML data feeds – these can be used to send data to external applications and sources (e.g. streaming lots to third party sites such as the company’s intranet site)
- Payment gateways other than PayPal can be integrated
- A dedicated server – we offer a fully supported RAID configured server set up, which comes with a Service Level Agreement and is fully supported and monitored in real time by our support team. The server is also kept fully up to date with the latest security patches.
- As well as the basic payment options, with this product we can also provide automatic invoice generation, multiple item checkout process, and an account management page for users to track which items they have won and paid for.
- We can also integrate your site with payment gateways other than PayPal (e.g. SagePay, Authorize.net).