Auction software packages
Our various software features are arranged into two main products. However, you may find it more suitable to take elements from each of these packages to more closely match your auction’s requirements.
Free Trial Try our auction software for free!
Our Enterprise package is primarily aimed at commercial businesses wishing to expand into full online auctions. This package offers a dedicated server-cluster, full bespoke integration with your company’s branding, API options and advanced payment features. Your site’s bidding system can also be modified to suit your precise needs.
Our Rental package provides a fully-featured auction system on a monthly ‘rolling-contract’ basis (minimum term required). This could be continuous or for an individual campaign. We provide you with full access to the administration system so you can manage your auction – while we take care of the hosting and general system management.
Pricing Check out our pricing. From £200/month + VAT.
Are you a charity looking for new ways to raise funds? We have done a great deal of work with non-profit organisations, and can provide a service that fully meets charities’ needs. We create fundraising auction websites that are robust and reliable, and completely customised to match charities’ branding and colours.
With our software your fundraising auction will be simple and easy to manage, even if you have only minimal technical skills. If you do need any assistance, we’re always on hand to help you out.
What makes a good online auction system?
Sensible Development’s online auctions system gives you all this and more:
- Scalable technology – our auction software is robust and highly scalable, and is built to withstand rapid surges in bidding and site traffic
- Dynamic real-time bidding – buyers needn’t refresh the web page at a crucial moment to see the latest live price and whether they’re winning or losing
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use admin system – our admin system allows you to control and keep track of all aspects of your auction, from uploading lots to user management to invoices
- Consistent branding – your auction site can be fully integrated with your company’s branding so buyers are more confident that the site is secure, and impressed with your professional image
- Secure payment – this is crucial for both buyers and sellers. We provide a wide variety of payment integration options for your auction site, from full integration to more simple off-site payment methods
- Variety of bidding options – we can implement a number of different bidding options for your site, from sealed bidding to overtime bidding to multi-unit bidding.Our auction system permits you to set bidding increments, opening bids, reserves and other pricing options
- Real-time ‘profit and loss’ monitoring – our system allows you to follow the progress of your auction via the back-end