We provide both live and online auction websites and we have learnt a great deal about our clients’ businesses during that time. Our clients are based all around the United Kingdom, and we also now have a number of clients in the USA, Canada and Costa Rica. You can find out more about our clients here in a sector by sector breakdown of those clients we are permitted to disclose (there are others we can’t publish on this site).
Disrupting the UK Property Market
Online Coffee Auction, Helmsman Style
Alliance for Coffee Excellence
ACE's new site is written in Django, and its minimalistic and highly visual layout allows users to easily navigate through all areas of the Alliance's work - from competitions to training.
The Alliance for Coffee Excellence is a non-profit organisation supporting the development and promotion of high quality gourmet coffees, whilst also being committed to helping the farmers who produce these coffees. The Alliance's central activity is the prestigious Cup of Excellence competition.
Waste Web is an online waste trading website, providing an ethical and open trading platform to the flourishing waste management and recycling sector.
- We have done a large amount of customisation work on the website
- We’ve thoroughly customised the site’s bidding interface, search tools and registration fields to reflect the nature of the products and services being sold
- Perhaps most significantly, we've implemented some interesting buying and selling methods which allow waste to be traded as effectively as possible
Bidango is a an off shoot site of the popular Pure Holiday Homes website which provides home owners with the opportunity to market their home to holiday makers online. Whilst work in ongoing with this site, the most notable features on this site so far are:
- Properties sent for auction are sent back the Pure Holiday Home website using the auction feed API which is used to promote those items for sale by auction on the main site.
- Deposit payments for the holidays are paid for on the auction site using a fully integration Paypal solution
- Integration of the homeowners admin console on the Pure Holiday Homes website with the auction site using our API
SDL is a software company providing translation tools to both corporate and individual clients. Every month, SDL holds an auction of their products, giving consumers the opportunity to win high-quality translation software at a bargain price.
- SDL is the first amongst our commercial clients to pay monthly for their auction site as opposed to one single fee, reflecting the periodic nature of their auction schedule.
- In order to cater for the company’s large Hungarian market, SDL alternate monthly between English-language and Hungarian-language auctions.
- These auctions are an interesting method of selling discount stock; the opposite of a “bargain basement” style of sale, the auctions allow the translation tools to be sold at the highest possible price