We provide both live and online auction websites and we have learnt a great deal about our clients’ businesses during that time. Our clients are based all around the United Kingdom, and we also now have a number of clients in the USA, Canada and Costa Rica. You can find out more about our clients here in a sector by sector breakdown of those clients we are permitted to disclose (there are others we can’t publish on this site).
Disrupting the UK Property Market
Online Coffee Auction, Helmsman Style
In February 2013, The Prince’s Trust held their Invest in Futures preview auction on our platform. Invest in Futures is a campaign raising awareness in the financial services industry of the difficulties faced by young people today.
- For this auction, we worked with IML to transfer the online bidding data to the handsets used on the night of the auction.
- The site was created using our “rental” product, and is customised to match the Prince’s Trust Invest in Futures colours and branding as well as featuring the event’s sponsor Merrill Lynch.
Alliance for Coffee Excellence
ACE's new site is written in Django, and its minimalistic and highly visual layout allows users to easily navigate through all areas of the Alliance's work - from competitions to training.
The Alliance for Coffee Excellence is a non-profit organisation supporting the development and promotion of high quality gourmet coffees, whilst also being committed to helping the farmers who produce these coffees. The Alliance's central activity is the prestigious Cup of Excellence competition.
Waste Web is an online waste trading website, providing an ethical and open trading platform to the flourishing waste management and recycling sector.
- We have done a large amount of customisation work on the website
- We’ve thoroughly customised the site’s bidding interface, search tools and registration fields to reflect the nature of the products and services being sold
- Perhaps most significantly, we've implemented some interesting buying and selling methods which allow waste to be traded as effectively as possible
Bidango is a an off shoot site of the popular Pure Holiday Homes website which provides home owners with the opportunity to market their home to holiday makers online. Whilst work in ongoing with this site, the most notable features on this site so far are:
- Properties sent for auction are sent back the Pure Holiday Home website using the auction feed API which is used to promote those items for sale by auction on the main site.
- Deposit payments for the holidays are paid for on the auction site using a fully integration Paypal solution
- Integration of the homeowners admin console on the Pure Holiday Homes website with the auction site using our API
Asset Bidder is a company with over 40 years experience in the areas of asset disposal, valuations, buying and selling new and used machinery, importing and exporting. They were formed after recognising a gap in the market between traditional buying and selling and the traditional non service based auctioneers.
- We provide them with our core online auction software which is a platform that evolved over their time with us.
- They have a fairly unique look and feel to their site and have worked with us to develop new features as they have become available and as their business requirements change.
Clarke Fussells Auctioneers
Clarke Fussells are a specialist auctioneers in the food sector, covering a broad range of food processing machinery and matching vendors with the right purchasers worldwide.
- We provide them with both live auction and online auction services which are operated from their own website.
- New branding is currently being developed for this existing site along with a whole range of new features.
We have worked with mental health charity Mind to create the Celebrity Suit Auction site. The auction, launched on 26th September, was the culmination of a special partnership between Mind and venerable fashion retailer Austin Reed. The auction featured suits donated by an interesting assortment of celebrities, from Nick Cave to Plan B.
- The site was highly customised, with a striking visual layout highlighting the suits up for auction
- The auction was created using our "rental" auction product.